We are members of an artist collective who offer a shared community arts space located at 1201 Mazant street, New Orleans, LA.
Public Hours & Open Shop: Tuesday & Thursday 6pm – 10pm
Gallery Hours: 2nd Saturday of each month 6pm – 10pm
Since 2009, the New Orleans Community Printshop has participated in community outreach for youth and adults in the New Orleans area. We are a non-profit organization committed to enriching the experiences and skills of new and seasoned print makers and photographers alike.
We commit to:
1. Provide the New Orleans community with public access to affordable printmaking equipment, training, and services.
2. Provide a supportive print community for the volunteers and members to grow their artistic practice during non-public print shop hours.
3. Increase awareness and exposure of print media and contemporary printmaking.
4. Help independent artists and entrepreneurs grow their business through screen-printing.
5. Provide adult education, youth education, and outreach to communities with low-access to arts education.